2017-18 Champion Challenge
You can win this car!
Take the Champion Challenge!
Pledge $2.00 a week to the
United Way of Onslow County
Details and Rules for the 2017-2018 United Way of Onslow County Champion Challenge Incentive Program
1. 2018 Chevy Sonic Incentive Grand Prize: Four finalists from the first entry (Blue Card) participants will be drawn on the following dates: October 31, 2017; November 14, 2017; December 12, 2017; January 16, 2018; and February 13, 2018. The 21st finalist will be drawn from the second entry (Red Sweetheart Cards) on February 14, 2018. All drawings will be recorded via Facebook Live at Marine Chevrolet Cadillac. Get your pledge entries in early to be in as many drawings as possible. *Chevy Sonic color may vary
2. Who is eligible to win the 2018 Chevy Sonic: Any person who is 18 years old or older, holds a valid driver’s license, can provide proof of auto insurance prior to final drawing, and pledges at or above the “Get Moving by Giving” level ($104 or $2.00/week) to United Way of Onslow County’s (UWOC) ’17-’18 Campaign will be eligible to participate in the Blue Card drawing. Any person who is 18 years old or older, holds a valid driver’s license, can provide proof of auto insurance prior to final drawing, and pledges at or above the “Double Impact” level ($208 or $4.00/week) to United Way of Onslow County’s (UWOC) ’17-’18 Campaign will be eligible to participate in both the Blue Card and Red “Sweetheart” Card drawing. An individual can only hold one finalist position. In the unlikely event an already named finalist is pulled in the Red Sweetheart Car drawing, a new name will be selected. Completed entry forms must be submitted with pledge forms and given to the business’ campaign coordinator(s). It is the responsibility of the business’ human resource/payroll department to verify the employee pledged the amount stated, before forwarding pledge forms and entry slips to UWOC. UWOC reserves the rights to determine the validity of the entries.
4. Who is ineligible: Employees and immediate family members of the following groups: UWOC staff and board members, Marine Chevrolet Cadillac.
5. How the car giveaway drawing works: 4 Finalists will be drawn from the total eligible first entry Blue Card entries. The first four finalists will be drawn on October 31, 2017. This drawing will be pulled from all eligible donors who have made their 2017-2018 pledge on or before 3:00 PM on October 28, 2017. 4 Finalists per month will be drawn on November 14, 2017; December 12, 2017; January 16, 2018; and February 13, 2018 from the first Entry Blue cards. On February 14, 2018 the second entry Red “Sweetheart” cards will be used to select the 21st finalist. All finalists must be present or have a personal representative present for the final grand prize giveaway drawing, tentatively scheduled for March 21, 2018. Finalists must provide Marine Chevrolet Cadillac with proof of valid driver’s license and current auto insurance policy prior to the drawing.
6. Requirements: The winner is required to pay all applicable taxes, title, and registration fees relating to the transaction and must pay their pledge to UWOC in full by December 31, 2018. All finalists grant UWOC, and Marine Chevrolet Cadillac the use of their name and photograph in all communication and publicity materials.
For more information, call United Way at 910-347-2646 or email email@example.com