Details and Rules for the 2023-2024 United Way of Onslow County Champion Challenge Incentive Program
- Incentive Grand Prize: Five finalists from the first entry (Blue Card) participants will be drawn. All drawings will be recorded via UWOC Facebook Live at Marine Chevrolet Cadillac. Get your pledge entries in early to be in as many drawings as possible.
- Who is eligible to win: Any person who is 18 years old or older, holds a valid driver’s license, can provide proof of auto insurance prior to final drawing, and pledges at or above the “United in Purpose” level ($104 or$2.00/week) to UWOC ’23-'24 Campaign will be eligible to participate in the Blue Card drawing. Any person who is 18 years old or older, holds a valid driver’s license, can provide proof of auto insurance prior to final drawing, and pledges at or above the “You have Purpose” level ($208 or $4.00/week) to UWOC ’23-'24 Campaign will be eligible to participate in both the Blue Card and Red “Sweetheart” Card drawing. An individual can only hold one finalist position. In the unlikely event an already named finalist is pulled in the Red Sweetheart Car drawing, a new name will be selected. Completed entry forms must be submitted with pledge forms and given to the business’ campaign coordinator(s). It is the responsibility of the business’ human resource/payroll department to verify the employee pledged the amount stated, before forwarding pledge forms and entry slips to UWOC. UWOC reserves the rights to determine the validity of the entries.
- Who is ineligible: Employees and immediate family members of the following groups: UWOC staff and its board members, and Marine Chevrolet Cadillac employees.
- How the car giveaway drawing works: Five finalists per month will be drawn from the blue entry cards on November 16, December 21st, January 18th, and February 8th. On February 14, 2024 the Red “Sweetheart” cards will be used to select the 21st finalist. All finalists must be present or have a personal representative present for the final grand prize giveaway drawing, tentatively scheduled for March 19, 2024. Finalists must provide Marine Chevrolet Cadillac with proof of valid driver’s license and current auto insurance policy prior to the drawing.
- Requirements: The winner is required to pay all applicable taxes, title, and registration fees relating to the transaction and must pay their pledge to UWOC in full by December 31, 2024. All finalists grant UWOC, and Marine Chevrolet Cadillac the use of their name and photograph in all communication and publicity materials.