Providing For The Community
United Way of Onslow County partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
What Is SingleCare?
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their pharmacist every time they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.
The SingleCare prescription savings card
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings
- Works whether you’re insured or under-insured
- Unlimited uses
How do I get a card?
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone
(Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
See what prices you can get!
Check the SingleCare price on your prescriptions; simply enter the drug name and zip code into the tool to the left to find the lowest price at a nearby pharmacy.